At our AOL site, I comment on Harry Reid’s surprising agreement, in a speech this morning, with the “mission accomplished” banner for which President Bush has taken so much abuse, while Paul has fun with John Edwards’ $400 haircut.
UPDATE: This graphic is via Leibowitz’s Canticle:
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill