In her New York Post column today Michelle Malkin argues that Hillary Clinton pulled off a “a reverse ‘Sister Souljah’ strikeout” in her appearance with “racial racketeer” Al Sharpton at the National Action Network demagogue-a-thon in New York last week. At Michelle Malkin, Michelle gives her column the heading I’ve used here.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Man of the Year Edition
- Branstad as Ambassador to China: More Interesting Than It Looks
- With Ellison inside the Nation of Islam
- Obama to probe alleged Russian election meddling; Senate might too
- Microsoft Goes Left
- Linda McMahon to head the Small Business Administration [With Comment by John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell