In her New York Post column today Michelle Malkin argues that Hillary Clinton pulled off a “a reverse ‘Sister Souljah’ strikeout” in her appearance with “racial racketeer” Al Sharpton at the National Action Network demagogue-a-thon in New York last week. At Michelle Malkin, Michelle gives her column the heading I’ve used here.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell