Nick Coleman is the former St. Paul Pioneer Press columnist who now hangs his shingle out at the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Today Coleman hits bottom with yet another column on United States Attorney for Minnesota Rachel Paulose. The column consists of questions that Coleman proposes be asked of Paulose and Monica Goodling by the House Judiciary Committee. The questions range from the easily answered — easily answered if you bother to ask — to the absolutely nuts, such as Coleman’s McCarthyite ravings about the purported Republican conspiracy to suppress voter turnout and the “archconservative” Federalist Society. The form of Coleman’s column lends itself to emulation if you’re disinclined to work and don’t want to spend more than 15 minutes cranking out a column. Here’s how you do it:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell