We think extremely highly of former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist. We are therefore not the least bit surprised, and we would like the rest of the world to know, that he has apparently been cleared of wrongdoing by the SEC and by the US Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York. (Thanks to reader Ginny Desiderio.)
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell