I haven’t done a podcast for a while; two weeks ago the station gave me defective files, and last weekend I was out of town and didn’t do the show. Yesterday Brian “St. Paul” Ward and I were back in the studio. The first hour was lively, with discussion of recent events in Congress and abroad, a number of calls, and, not just a Loon of the Week, but a Flock of Loons. If you think about it, you can probably figure out where we found the Flock. (And yes, I know, loons don’t travel in flocks.)
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell