I haven’t done a podcast for a while; two weeks ago the station gave me defective files, and last weekend I was out of town and didn’t do the show. Yesterday Brian “St. Paul” Ward and I were back in the studio. The first hour was lively, with discussion of recent events in Congress and abroad, a number of calls, and, not just a Loon of the Week, but a Flock of Loons. If you think about it, you can probably figure out where we found the Flock. (And yes, I know, loons don’t travel in flocks.)
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell