Over at NRO, Andrew McCarthy review’s George Tenet’s act on 60 Minutes last night. I’ll paraphrase: The act should have been closed on or about September 12, 2001.
To comment on this post, go here.
JOHN adds: It appears that Tenet’s nose is continuing to grow longer. At NRO, Michael Ledeen responds to Tenet’s several-page-long description of a meeting in Italy in which Ledeen was involved.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell