Over at NRO, Andrew McCarthy review’s George Tenet’s act on 60 Minutes last night. I’ll paraphrase: The act should have been closed on or about September 12, 2001.
To comment on this post, go here.
JOHN adds: It appears that Tenet’s nose is continuing to grow longer. At NRO, Michael Ledeen responds to Tenet’s several-page-long description of a meeting in Italy in which Ledeen was involved.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
- Annals of inanity
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell