The Duke lacrosse team won the ACC championship yesterday, defeating Virginia 12-9. The game was played in Durham, as was Duke’s overtime victory over Virginia earlier in the year.
Duke, with a record of 12-2, is ranked second in the nation behind undefeated Cornell, which defeated Duke 7-6 in Durham. Virginia (12-3) is third.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell