Middle East Quarterly editor Michael Rubin alerts us to the English-language version of the Iranian quarterly on psychological operations. In its self-description, the quarterly appears to be engaging in some projection. It says that it shows “how world Imperialism and Zionism use the techniques of PSYOP to get any muslim nation and third world countries under their dominancy.” If I’m reading right, the quarterly is housed in the former American embassy on the street renamed Taleghani Avenue, according to Mark Bowden in Guests of the Ayatollah, in honor of the murdered cleric whom hostage Michael Metrinko was waiting to meet on the morning of the embassy takeover. How’s that for psyop?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell