Last week a captured al Qaeda torture manual was posted online. It’s a document that illuminates the perverse bloodthirstiness and inhuamanity of the enemy we are confronting in Iraq. The response, or lack thereof, to the document among the putative critics of torture is also illuminating. Pajamas Media has posted a good roundup with relevant links here.
To comment on this post, go here.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell