Last week a captured al Qaeda torture manual was posted online. It’s a document that illuminates the perverse bloodthirstiness and inhuamanity of the enemy we are confronting in Iraq. The response, or lack thereof, to the document among the putative critics of torture is also illuminating. Pajamas Media has posted a good roundup with relevant links here.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Left's Plot to Impoverish America's Middle Class and Enrich Left-Wing Billionaires
- On Your Mark, Get Set, . . . Crash? (Updated)
- The Iran deal and the Israeli veto [UPDATED]
- Hillary warned audience that "hackers break into personal email accounts"
- A Biden-Warren ticket?
- Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump, On Stage
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell