In “Background check” at NRO’s Phi Beta Cons, John Miller helps take another look at the malicious AP story on the election of Stephen Smith to the Dartmouth board of trustees. John rebuts a ridiculous quote from Richard Routhier, the chairman of the Dartmouth alumni council’s nominating committee, but John’s post bears on the quality of the AP story as well.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- In search of an honest liberal
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell