Google decorates its page for every minor holiday you can think of, with cute figures of various sorts cavorting in and around the “Google” letters. But Memorial Day is apparently missing from the company’s calendar; here is what Google looks like today:
Like most internet companies, Google apparently leans to the left. But you’d think someone at the company would have given some thought to why they had the day off today.
SCOTT adds: My friend and colleague Peter Swanson directs us to Dogpile: “They put Google to shame.”
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell