Secretary of State Rice tells Israel that there isn’t, as she tries to discourage the Israelis from pursuing a peace agreeemnt with Syria and abandoning “the Palestinian track.” But I can think of a substitute for creating a Palestinian state — not creating one. That substitute, whenever coupled with the will to crack down on Palestinian terrorists, has served Israel resaonably well over the years.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- The man our founders warned us against
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell