Secretary of State Rice tells Israel that there isn’t, as she tries to discourage the Israelis from pursuing a peace agreeemnt with Syria and abandoning “the Palestinian track.” But I can think of a substitute for creating a Palestinian state — not creating one. That substitute, whenever coupled with the will to crack down on Palestinian terrorists, has served Israel resaonably well over the years.
To comment on this post, go here.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell