Secretary of State Rice tells Israel that there isn’t, as she tries to discourage the Israelis from pursuing a peace agreeemnt with Syria and abandoning “the Palestinian track.” But I can think of a substitute for creating a Palestinian state — not creating one. That substitute, whenever coupled with the will to crack down on Palestinian terrorists, has served Israel resaonably well over the years.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell