Secretary of State Rice tells Israel that there isn’t, as she tries to discourage the Israelis from pursuing a peace agreeemnt with Syria and abandoning “the Palestinian track.” But I can think of a substitute for creating a Palestinian state — not creating one. That substitute, whenever coupled with the will to crack down on Palestinian terrorists, has served Israel resaonably well over the years.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell