A video made by an “amateur scientist” surfaced today from Scotland. It was filmed at Loch Ness, and purports to show the long-rumored “monster.” I suppose I could be fooled as easily as the next guy, but the video seems fairly compelling. Here it is:
I’d always been dismissive of Loch Ness stories, but we were in Scotland a few years ago, staying just off the southern end of the lake. We met a local minister who swore that, one evening some years earlier, he had been driving along the shore of Loch Ness and had seen a long, eel-like creature swimming in the water. He was sober at the time, too. (The ambiguity is deliberate.) So, who knows?
To comment on the video or add any thoughts you may have on the Loch Ness Monster, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell