I didn’t have much to say about Paris Hilton, and I wouldn’t have commented on Cameron Diaz’s fashion faux pas–for which, by the way, she apologized very graciously–except that it was the occasion for this cartoon by Michael Ramirez; click to enlarge:
This, though, is beyond ignorance and beyond fashion. Rosie O’Donnell posted this video, in which she apparently uses her daughter to make a dumb political point.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Does Trump Trump? Angelo Codevilla on Our Present Moment
- Morality Police Come to France [With comment by Paul]
- Washington Post agrees with Power Line: Cruz crushed Code Pink
- Hillary's hot air balloon (2)
- Nick Saban offers a life lesson
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell