I didn’t have much to say about Paris Hilton, and I wouldn’t have commented on Cameron Diaz’s fashion faux pas–for which, by the way, she apologized very graciously–except that it was the occasion for this cartoon by Michael Ramirez; click to enlarge:
This, though, is beyond ignorance and beyond fashion. Rosie O’Donnell posted this video, in which she apparently uses her daughter to make a dumb political point.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell