Yesterday, Nobel Peace Prize Winner Betty Williams gave a speech in Dallas in which she said, “Right now, I could kill George Bush.” Click the “play” button below to listen to her left-wing rant:
Many people have commented on Williams’ bloodthirsty outburst, but I haven’t seen anyone point out that this isn’t the first time she has waxed homicidal with respect to President Bush. Almost exactly one year ago, we noted in How Peaceful Can You Get? that the Nobel laureate, in Australia, said, “Right now, I would love to kill George Bush.”
One wonders whether Ms. Williams, who is Irish, uses this as a standard applause line when she tours the world in her capacity as a Peace Prize winner.
What’s interesting to me about this is how unsurprising it is. It is a fact, I’m sure, that the average Nobel Peace Prize winner is more likely to advocate violence than the average human being.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell