The second hour of our radio show on Saturday began with a phone call from Lt. Pete Hegseth, talking about his visit to Washington with Vets For Freedom. We continued talking about the war in Iraq, the pro-defeat movement in Congress, took some calls, discussed the media coverage of the recent benchmark report and President Bush’s press conference on the report, and awarded our This Week in Gatekeeping prize. It’s another fun hour.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell