Last night, the Hillary Clinton for President Campaign celebrated the opening of its new San Francisco headquarters with a party coinciding with the Democratic presidential debate. Far-out antiwar groups Breasts Not Bombs and Code Pink infiltrated the party to stage a topless protest–against Hillary, I guess, but I’m not sure why. Anyway, the tireless Zombie picked up word of the impending protest on the web, and was there to record the event, here.
Warning: it’s not safe for work, or, really, anything else. But it does prompt this thought: isn’t it a bad thing for a political movement if its core members are, in large part, stark, raving mad? Wouldn’t you expect people to notice, and react adversely? And if so, will this start to happen some time soon?
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will Smoking Gun Documents Vindicate Trump?
- Just How Dumb Are Democrats?
- Five dumbest questions to Gorsuch, cont'd
- Civil War on the Left, Part 38: The Beclowning of Science
- House Leadership Pulls Health Care Bill
- Israeli Teenager Who Threatened Jewish Institutions May Have Been Paid By Foreign Governments
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell