Well, it could have been Tina Brown . Actually it’s Linda Greenhouse of the New York Times, who speculates that this “encounter with illness [may] even change the way John Roberts sees himself, his job or the world. . .temper[ing] a jurisprudence that critics. . .have discerned as bloodless and unduly distant from the messy reality of the lives of ordinary people who fail to file their appeals on time”
Via Ed Whelan
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell