Yesterday, I pointed to psycho-babble about Chief Justice Roberts’ seizure that sounded like the work of Tina Brown but which was actually produced by Linda Greenhouse, the legal affairs correspondent of the New York Times. As with most psycho-babble, the content here tells us far more about Greenhouse than about Roberts.
In her article, called “Uncertainty Now in a Golden Youth
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell