Yesterday, I pointed to psycho-babble about Chief Justice Roberts’ seizure that sounded like the work of Tina Brown but which was actually produced by Linda Greenhouse, the legal affairs correspondent of the New York Times. As with most psycho-babble, the content here tells us far more about Greenhouse than about Roberts.
In her article, called “Uncertainty Now in a Golden Youth
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell