Yesterday, I pointed to psycho-babble about Chief Justice Roberts’ seizure that sounded like the work of Tina Brown but which was actually produced by Linda Greenhouse, the legal affairs correspondent of the New York Times. As with most psycho-babble, the content here tells us far more about Greenhouse than about Roberts.
In her article, called “Uncertainty Now in a Golden Youth
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell