Yesterday, I pointed to psycho-babble about Chief Justice Roberts’ seizure that sounded like the work of Tina Brown but which was actually produced by Linda Greenhouse, the legal affairs correspondent of the New York Times. As with most psycho-babble, the content here tells us far more about Greenhouse than about Roberts.
In her article, called “Uncertainty Now in a Golden Youth
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell