City Journal has posted two important essays from its new issue. Military studies long ago disappeared from the curriculum of most institutions of higher learning. Victor Davis Hanson explains “Why study war?” Bruce Bawer shows that what has displaced the study of war is “The peace racket.” And that it means to do some serious damage, if it has not done so already.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell