Thanks to Senator Larry Craig (R-ID), I now know which men’s room to avoid at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The men’s room located in the Northstar Crossing of the terminal is apparently a hotbed of anonymous gay sex. Complaints to that effect prompted the airport police to station Sergeat Dave Karsnia in a stall of the men’s room on June 8, where before long Sergeant Karsnia found himself solicited by a gentleman in the neighboring stall who turned out to be Senator Craig. The arrest report reflects that Senator Craig initially trotted out some creative explanations for his behavior, though Roll Call now reports that Senator Craig pleaded guilty to the resulting charge of disorderly conduct earlier this month.
Contacted by Roll Call for comment, a spokesman for Senator Craig described the incident as a
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell