The Wall Street Journal’s online Washinton Wire reports on the strange flight of fugitive political fundraiser Norman Hsu, now in custody in Colorado after falling ill on an Amtrak train last week. On Saturday the Journal asked “What made Norman Hsu run?” On Sunday the New York Times took a look at “Norman Hsu’s money trail.” On Monday the Los Angeles Times reported “FBI looks into disgraced donor’s business.” (Compare the Los Angeles Times story with our “Are you with me Mr. Hsu?”) I think the pertinent questions are: Where did the money come from? And why was it so important to Norman Hsu that Hillary Clinton become president? (Pun courtesy of Glenn Reynolds.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell