Earlier today, John McCain addressed the National Rifle Association. He was interrupted by an incoherent Code Pink heckler. Here is his response:
What I like about McCain’s reaction to the Code Pinker is that he doesn’t try to persuade or convert her. “We beat you” is his theme, and he has every intention of beating the Islamic extremists in Iraq as well. He knows that the Code Pinkers and their pro-defeat ilk are a small minority. They are beyond help, and can’t be persuaded; they can only be beaten.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell