Things have been very busy lately, and I’ve had to forgo some activities (e.g., podcasting) in favor of others that confer more tangible rewards (i.e., pay the mortgage). Besides, if I don’t get around to podcasting a show, you can always get them at Townhall. But the radio show has been humming along, and I want to get back in the podcasting habit.
So let’s start with last Saturday’s show, first hour. Chad and I were in the studio; it was a fun hour. We talked about foreign affairs, including Israel’s raid on what was apparently a Syrian nuclear facility and awarded our Loon of the Week prize. Jenna Jameson even figured in it.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell