Things have been very busy lately, and I’ve had to forgo some activities (e.g., podcasting) in favor of others that confer more tangible rewards (i.e., pay the mortgage). Besides, if I don’t get around to podcasting a show, you can always get them at Townhall. But the radio show has been humming along, and I want to get back in the podcasting habit.
So let’s start with last Saturday’s show, first hour. Chad and I were in the studio; it was a fun hour. We talked about foreign affairs, including Israel’s raid on what was apparently a Syrian nuclear facility and awarded our Loon of the Week prize. Jenna Jameson even figured in it.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell