There is an incredibly lame left-wing site called “Media Matters,” which is funded, I believe, by George Soros. It serves a far-left agenda, and most recently has launched an attack on Rush Limbaugh for ostensibly describing all soldiers who don’t agree with our Iraq policy as “phony soldiers.” This “Media Matters” chestnut has been cited by Democrats in the House and Senate and was swallowed whole by in-the-tank-for-the-left MSNBC, but, not surprisingly given “Media Matters'” track record, it is entirely false. Here is Rush, rebutting the liberal smear:
One wonders sometimes how liberalism can survive, when its most cherished myths can be exposed as frauds in a matter of minutes.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Treason of the Professors
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
- Iran Deal Reaches Veto Threshold
- Can all these talking heads be right?
- Clinton emails contained top secret info derived from satellite spying on North Korean nukes
- Washington Post offers glimpses of Hillary's legal jeopardy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell