Responding to another Hillary Matters smear, this one of Bill O’Reilly and this one dutifully regurgitated by CNN/MSNBC, Juan Williams speaks up to explain “What Bill O’Reilly really told me.” Williams and O’Reilly also discuss the smear in the video below.
Juan Williams’s most recent book (the occasion of his appearance on O’Reilly’s radio show) is Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America–and What We Can Do About It. I noted the Washington Post’s absurd review of Williams’s book last year in “What a difference a day makes.”
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell