Responding to another Hillary Matters smear, this one of Bill O’Reilly and this one dutifully regurgitated by CNN/MSNBC, Juan Williams speaks up to explain “What Bill O’Reilly really told me.” Williams and O’Reilly also discuss the smear in the video below.
Juan Williams’s most recent book (the occasion of his appearance on O’Reilly’s radio show) is Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America–and What We Can Do About It. I noted the Washington Post’s absurd review of Williams’s book last year in “What a difference a day makes.”
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell