Responding to another Hillary Matters smear, this one of Bill O’Reilly and this one dutifully regurgitated by CNN/MSNBC, Juan Williams speaks up to explain “What Bill O’Reilly really told me.” Williams and O’Reilly also discuss the smear in the video below.
Juan Williams’s most recent book (the occasion of his appearance on O’Reilly’s radio show) is Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America–and What We Can Do About It. I noted the Washington Post’s absurd review of Williams’s book last year in “What a difference a day makes.”
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- A sign of things to come in the Democratic party
- NOAA Caught Rewriting US Temperature History (Again)
- Blaming Pamela Geller
- Bill Clinton's howlers cast doubt on his usefulness to Hillary
- The Telos of Liberalism: Your Children's Bedtime Stories
- The war on standards makes major headway in New York City
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell