Filmmaker Evan Coyne Maloney’s “Indoctrinate U” premiered in Washington this past Friday at the Kennedy Center via American Film Renaissance. In advance of the premiere Deroy Murdock profiled Maloney in “Move over, Michael Moore.” Also of note regarding the film are the Washington-based Express’s interview with Maloney and Bill Steigerwald’s interview with Thor Halvorssen.
While filming “Indoctrinate U,” Maloney attempted to interview Columbia students on campus. He was stopped by police and told that in order to film, he would need to submit the footage to Columbia for final content approval and also pay up to $1,000/hour for a Columbia handler to follow him around while he filmed. Although the outtakes — including the encounter with the police — did not make it into “Indoctrinate U,” Maloney has posted them on the film’s website here. The outtakes are not only relevant to events at Columbia this past week, they are, shall we say, highly educational.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell