Hillary Clinton has a chilly disposition and a chilling laugh. Starting with the Sunday talk show circuit last Sunday, she put the laugh on display in a big way. What is it about that cackle? In today’s New York Times, Patrick Healy treats it as a subject deserving of serious attention. On the one hand, the laugh signifies Clinton’s effort to simulate a normal person. On the other hand, it signifies Clinton’s difficulty doing so. She is both controlled and controlling to an unnatural degree.
Before Hillary Clinton herself had given us the audible proof over the past week, Bill Clinton assured Time: “She has the world’s best laugh.” Now we know what he means. His salesmanship on her behalf reminds us that this time around, as in 1992, we will get two for the price of one, as well as what we will be getting.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- Ted Cruz surges in Iowa
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell