This headline in the Minneapolis Star Tribune is a sign of the times, and of the Democrats’ attitude toward intelligence: Ex-Justice official says spy program shrouded in secrecy. No kidding! Why, I can remember the days when secrecy was considered characteristic of most spy programs. Of course, the program in question–the NSA’s interception of terrorists’ international communications–isn’t “shrouded in secrecy” anymore, courtesy of the New York Times.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell