In her last two columns, Star Tribune metro columnist Katherine Kersten has sought to wake up local citizens and municipal authorities to the antics of the Critical Mass mob, the loosely organized bicycle group that ties up rush-hour traffic once a month in cities around the United States and elsewhere. Minneapolis is one of their newer venues. Kathy first tumbled to the antics of Critical Mass last month in “Last week was a preview of next year’s street battles,” alluding to the challenges that face law enforcement seeking to maintain public order outside the Republican national convention that will take place in St. Paul. Kathy returned to the subject last Thursday with “Bike riding mob owns the streets of Minneapolis” and continues today with “Cycling group’s west coast antics could be replicated here.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- An Immigration Trifecta
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell