City Journal editor Brian Anderson has sent us a preview from the forthcoming issue. It’s Judith Miller’s column on an emerging legal strategy to fight spurious libel lawsuits coming from Islamic organizations: “A SLAPP against freedom.” On a related note, this past Sunday’s New York Times Book Review carried Rachel Donadio’s column on libel tourism: “Libel without borders.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell