This video of Code Pink protesters accosting Secretary of State Rice is actually a little scary. These people are nuts, of course, but what I don’t understand is how they get into a Congressional hearing room. Don’t we have enough experience to conclude that women wearing pink shirts with wacky slogans, and carrying signs–or, in this case, with “blood” painted on her hands–are not just likely but certain to disrupt the proceedings?
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell