This video of Code Pink protesters accosting Secretary of State Rice is actually a little scary. These people are nuts, of course, but what I don’t understand is how they get into a Congressional hearing room. Don’t we have enough experience to conclude that women wearing pink shirts with wacky slogans, and carrying signs–or, in this case, with “blood” painted on her hands–are not just likely but certain to disrupt the proceedings?
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell