Gabriel Schoenfeld is the senior editor of Commentary, the author of The Return of Anti-Semitism, and my favorite of Commentary’s regular writers. I have frequently turned to Gabe’s classic May 1999 Commentary review/essay “Was Kissinger right?” Commentary has now revamped its Web site and rolled out Gabe’s blog connecting…the dots. It is already full of good stuff.
To Gabe’s new blog, and to its blog contentions, Commentary has also added the arts blog the horizon.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell