Gabriel Schoenfeld is the senior editor of Commentary, the author of The Return of Anti-Semitism, and my favorite of Commentary’s regular writers. I have frequently turned to Gabe’s classic May 1999 Commentary review/essay “Was Kissinger right?” Commentary has now revamped its Web site and rolled out Gabe’s blog connecting…the dots. It is already full of good stuff.
To Gabe’s new blog, and to its blog contentions, Commentary has also added the arts blog the horizon.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell