Gabriel Schoenfeld is the senior editor of Commentary, the author of The Return of Anti-Semitism, and my favorite of Commentary’s regular writers. I have frequently turned to Gabe’s classic May 1999 Commentary review/essay “Was Kissinger right?” Commentary has now revamped its Web site and rolled out Gabe’s blog connecting…the dots. It is already full of good stuff.
To Gabe’s new blog, and to its blog contentions, Commentary has also added the arts blog the horizon.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell