Gabriel Schoenfeld is the senior editor of Commentary, the author of The Return of Anti-Semitism, and my favorite of Commentary’s regular writers. I have frequently turned to Gabe’s classic May 1999 Commentary review/essay “Was Kissinger right?” Commentary has now revamped its Web site and rolled out Gabe’s blog connecting…the dots. It is already full of good stuff.
To Gabe’s new blog, and to its blog contentions, Commentary has also added the arts blog the horizon.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell