New Hampshire Senator Judd Gregg has endorsed Mitt Romney. The Romney campaign points out that in 2004, Gregg received the largest number of votes of any candidate in any election in the state’s history.
Romney is already ahead in the New Hampshire polls (nine points in the latest Rasmussen), and Gregg’s endorsement should help him cement that lead.
In addition, a new University of Iowa poll has Romney up by more than 20 points in Iowa. Thus, Romney’s “win the first two” strategy is well on course.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell