When Mayor Giuliani announced his team of foreign policy advisors earlier this year, I thought that they constituted a significant credit in favor of his candidacy. Foremost among them is Yale’s Professor Charles Hill. In today’s New York Sun Eli Lake catches up with Professor Hill: “Meet Giuliani’s new brain on foreign policy.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell