The Dartmouth Alumni Magazine has an excellent story about Joe Malchow ’08, the music lover who keeps Power Line on song while running his own fine blog which has become indispensable for those of us who follow Dartmouth’s Byzantine politics. The piece is by Jake Tapper ’91, ABC News’s Senior Political Correspondent. Tapper has the reputation of being a genuinely unbiased reporter, and he lives up to that billing here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell