Terry Teachout is one of my favorite working critics. In addition to his regular gigs writing on music for Commentary and theater for the Wall Street Journal, he is working on a biography Louis Armstrong. Given Teachout’s previous life as a jazz musician himself, the Armstrong biography should be something special. At his arts blog About Last Night, Teachout provides a glimpse of himself getting back to his work in progress in “Ecstasy.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell