About that Washington Times story on terrorists targeting an Army base in Arizona: FBI spokesman Manuel Johnson has declared that the threat wasn’t credible. The Washington Times story was based on a leaked FBI advisory and “a Department of Homeland Security document” with respect to which the Times itself raised credibility issues that appear to have been warranted.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell