About that Washington Times story on terrorists targeting an Army base in Arizona: FBI spokesman Manuel Johnson has declared that the threat wasn’t credible. The Washington Times story was based on a leaked FBI advisory and “a Department of Homeland Security document” with respect to which the Times itself raised credibility issues that appear to have been warranted.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell