In today’s Harvard Crimson Julia Bertelsmann addresses the claim that critics of Israel fear to speak their mind on campus. A Harvard undergraduate with relevant experience, Bertelsmann points out that exactly the opposite is true. I touched on one of the Harvard professors whose charges give rise to Bertelsmann’s excellent column in “A Faustian bargain.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell