In today’s Harvard Crimson Julia Bertelsmann addresses the claim that critics of Israel fear to speak their mind on campus. A Harvard undergraduate with relevant experience, Bertelsmann points out that exactly the opposite is true. I touched on one of the Harvard professors whose charges give rise to Bertelsmann’s excellent column in “A Faustian bargain.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell