Howie Carr saltutes Senator Kennedy for the $8 million advance he received for his forthcoming memoirs and explores their possible contribution to literature and history: “Kennedy walks thin line between write and wrong.”
Via Lucianne, with apologies to Ramesh Ponnuru for taking the heading from his contribution to the Corner’s Kennedy memoirs title contest.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell