Howie Carr saltutes Senator Kennedy for the $8 million advance he received for his forthcoming memoirs and explores their possible contribution to literature and history: “Kennedy walks thin line between write and wrong.”
Via Lucianne, with apologies to Ramesh Ponnuru for taking the heading from his contribution to the Corner’s Kennedy memoirs title contest.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell